Current Trustee roles
- Vice Chair of Board of Trustees for Peterborough Keys Academies Trust
- Chair of Finance and Audit Committee
Current role on LGB of a PKAT school
- Vice Chair of the Local Governing Body of Ravensthorpe Primary School
Governor, educational and school leadership experience
- Ravensthorpe Primary School
- Chartered Engineer for a major international construction machinery business with global experience.
- Extensive cross functional experience in project management, engineering product development, customer account management & people management.
- Responsible for a multi-disciplinary team accountable for delivering successful software validation in a variety of customer applications.
Professional and education qualifications
- MEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer (MIMechE)
I support many local Peterborough school students (GCSE level or higher) by performing mock interviews and critiquing CV’s and mock job applications, to help prepare the students for life after school.