- Chair of the People and Infrastructure Committee
Current role on LGB of a PKAT school
- Chair of Governors of Thorpe Primary School
Governor, educational and school leadership experience
- Name of School – Thorpe Primary School
- Parent Governor & Co-opted Governor since 2005
- Was a member of all committees, personnel & Finance, Premises & School Effectiveness
- Link Governor Sport, Food for Life, KS2 + Leadership
- Completed LA Governors Services courses Level 1 and 2.
- Completed Safer Recruitment course
- 34 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Business Development Manager for a Large Multi-National company.
- Worked in various Departments including Senior Management
- Undertaken courses and Diplomas through employment
- Community Champion for my Team at work.
- Governor Duties
Skills and expertise in relation to school governance
- School improvement
- HR & personnel
- Premises & Capital projects
- Strategic planning
- Data analysis
- Business and corporate management
- Change management
- Community engagement
- Pastoral support
- Extended services
- Parent engagement