Current role in or relationship with school
Current Trustee roles
- Member of the People and Infrastructure Committee
- Safeguarding Trustee
Current role on LGB of a PKAT school
- Governor of Thorpe Primary School
Governor, educational and school leadership experience
- Thorpe Primary school
- Parent Governor since 2013
- Member of school effectiveness committee since 2013, chair of committee since 2015.
- Member of strategic planning committee.
- Link Governor for Curriculum.
- Worked in education as an English teacher since 2004, varying roles in pastoral care since 2007. Key Stage 3 English leader 2008-2011.
- Current role: Head of House in a local secondary academy.
Professional and education qualifications
- BA (hons) English Literature and Media Studies
- PGCE Secondary
- Child Protection training (up to date)
- Guide leader
- Children attend local scouting/Guide groups and sports clubs.
- Skills and expertise in relation to school governance
- School improvement
- School inspection and monitoring
- Subject lead: literacy
- Strategic planning
- Data analysis
- Pupil voice
- Pastoral support
- Extended services
- Parent engagement